About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, December 08, 2008

Lehigh Valley ... With Love?

Lehigh Valley With Love, published anonymously, is a quirky take on local news. For example, after the news broke last week that Jolly Joe Timmer may just be a senior Brad Pitt in suspenders, LVWL muses, "I hope he wasn’t goosing the Chicken Lady!"

This dude also scans obits for some goofy reason. "I was searching for some deaths in Easton today, since it’s a Wednesday and that’s usually a good day for dead people in Easton, but alas! No one!"

The author is obviously out of his mind. Hence, a blogger. He's also funny as hell. Hence, worth reading.

There's another new blog I want to tell you about, but have to wait until the author gets it "just right."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a death in Easton -- former DA Charlie Sapziani --- "Spaz."

He will be missed-- he helped a lot of people throughout his life and he lived his life to the fullest -- he did it "My Way."

Bernie O'Hare said...

He and my dad have an interesting history. He was one of the best.

Anonymous said...

And some he didn't help so much.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Any body who practices law as long as Charlie did is bound to have some people who feel that way. But I know better and saw it myself.