About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An Emmy For Lehigh Lawyers?

Back in August, I told you that Lehigh County's Bar Association had just snagged an Emmy nomination for Not Behind the Wheel, a video that discourages teens from texting while driving. It's the second time this conclave of barristers has been nominated for a regional Emmy.

Since that time, Executive Director Dan LaBert has been pretty much insufferable. He insists on being called Megatron for some reason, and demands three chilled bottles of San Pelligrono delivered to his office daily, which he's started calling his dressing room.

It's only going to get worse. The Bar Association won a Mid-Atlantic Emmy on September 24 at some swanky hotel in Philly.

"I want to thank my parents for having a child as good-looking as me. This is not as much fun as chasing an ambulance, but it's close. Looks like I finally got lucky."

No comments: