About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, July 09, 2010

Babes of The Title Industry

Melanie (pictured on the right) and Mary are the Ladies of Landsearch, a Bethlehem title insurance company known for its beautiful staff and friendly service. In case you didn't notice, and you probably haven't, they love baseball.

I dropped in on them today. For some reason, all the doors were locked and the lights went out the second I pulled into their parking lot. I knew they were in there. They like to tease me. So I hid in the bushes a few hours until their door cracked open, and then I popped out.

Surprise!

Anyway, they gave me two tickets to Monday's Home Run Derby if I promised to just leave them alone. Those kidders.

Here's the thing. I already have two tickets that I mooched off someone else.

So I gave them to Ron Angle. Mary and Melanie are in for a treat.

If you want to meet hotties like Mary, Melanie, Jen or Sandy, you could go to all the Iron Pigs' games, and hope to bump into one of them. But your best bet is to become a title searcher like me. For some reason, they really dig title searchers. We'e so ... absract.

By the way, that picture really is Melanie, who really does work at Landsearch.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I need my title and all body cavities searched by Melanie. And a baseball fan to boot? She's ideal.

Anonymous said...

Do they make house calls?

Anonymous said...

Since she is not a prepubescent boy I doubt you are attracted to her.

Reality

Anonymous said...

Oh puleasssse. Get a life Bernie.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Says someone on Saturday at 10:39 PM

tinkerbell said...

the Ladies of Landsearch...we should do a calendar!!!

Anonymous said...

Calendar it is, , and each lady gets to pick out her own team uniform! Great idea.

tinkerbell said...

lol, i dont do baseball, i'd have to do a nfl page

Bernie O'Hare said...

Tinkerbell, I'd offer to do the photography, but would probably pass out. We'll have to wait fror Bob R. He gets out of the can in 5 months, by which time he should be gay.

Anonymous said...

Who is bob R.??

Bernie O'Hare said...

A friend.

tinkerbell said...

hahahaha!!!