About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Judicial Candidate Jennifer Sletvold to File Today

There's one judgeship coming up this November. Maybe. Judge Leonard Zito, its current occupant, is required by law to step down at age 70. But he's a young 70 and wants to stay. He and some other judges have sued in federal court, and I have no idea how that will be decided. But I do know this. Four lawyers are waiting in the wings.

Democrats Abe Kassis and Chris Spadoni and Republicans Tom Carroll and Jennifer Sletvold are running and all are expected to cross-file. All are well-qualified.

According to a report I received last night, Sletvold will file some of her petitions in Harrisburg today, and intends to file more later. She's running hard, and I see her everywhere I go.

Must be why she filed that PFA.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

What PFA?

Anonymous said...

Another "hot" woman running for office. She go my vote!

Anonymous said...

ginger...

Anonymous said...

Heard Judge Zito can no longer serve because of health reasons. Is that true?

Anonymous said...

"Another 'hot' woman running for office. She go my vote!"

-----------

Typical Democrat voters.

And people wonder why this country is falling apart ...

Bernie O'Hare said...

"Heard Judge Zito can no longer serve because of health reasons. Is that true?"

Completely untrue. Judge Zito was in the hospital. he fell and hit his head and I understand it as quite serious, but I am happy to say he is making a complete recovery. He is expected to be back on the job very soon.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say they are all well qualified. One is not and that will be revealed as the campaign progresses.

Bernie O'Hare said...

You say ... anonymously ... that one of the candidates is not well qualified, but fail to identify this person. You say it will come out in the campaign process. In case you have not noticed, the campaign has started. They are all good attorneys.

Anonymous said...




eliminate this position and save the taxpayer money.. the court system only works a 20 hour week.

gruntled said...

Jen is eminently qualified for the position. She already has triple the signatures to get her on the ballot.

Yeah, she's hot.....but have you seen the size of her husband?

Bernie O'Hare said...

Her husband Bob is a gentle giant ... I hope.

Anonymous said...



Come back when you grow up girl your still living in a make believe world.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Sexist.

Anonymous said...

Whatever Gloria Lee!

Anonymous said...

I didn't make the pro Jen comments, but love the credit. I see my fan club is out in full force. A famous local once said it doesn't matter if they are calling you an SOB as long as they are saying your name. " I would like to thank the academy"

Anonymous said...

Seems like she has really nasty and unprofessional supporters. What's the saying? The apples don't fall far from the tree!

Bernie O'Hare said...

The PFA crack is my attempt at humor, and apparently a failed one. I am saying she filed a PFA against me bc I see her everywhere. Several of my readers had no idea what I was saying.

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to share a meal with Jennifer at a sportsman event recently. I found her to be a very nice, enlightened thoughtful individual for what it's worth.

Seamus