About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Nancy Run Fire Co. Finishes Addition


After five years, Nancy Run Fire Co. has completed a 3,000 sq ft addition to its 10,000 sq ft facility, located at the intersection of Easton Avenue and 7th Street. The cost was about $1 million, and the Fire Company celebrated its new digs over the weekend with an open house that included State Senator Lisa Boscola.

First established in 1931, Nancy Run has been at its current location since 1960. Last year, it responded to 863 incidents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why or how it cost a million bucks, but it looks good. I went to the open house and donate annually. Hope I never need them but they are there and close by. I'm glad we have them rather than some unionized boondoggle.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I heard they have good hot dogs. I was not there. I found out after the fact. My invitation was probably lost in the mail.