About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, February 03, 2014

Austin Lloyd: Educational Toys For Tots

Lindsay Marles has launched a company, Austin Lloyd, that provides premium educational toys for infants and toddlers. Every month you subscribe, you receive 3-5 toys and at least one book customized to the age of your child. She also offers a donation program so you can keep your toys forever or donate them to a charity.

To raise money, Lindsay has launched a campaign on Indiegogo. This, like Kickstarter, is an online platform where people can donate money to start-ups or to anyone looking to raise money. I know one performance artist who funded a trip to Britain this way.

Lindsay knows that not everyone is in a position to contribute to her venture. "All I ask is that you take a look at the campaign page and share it."

I doubt she'll be offering the atom-bomber I've listed here.  But I'd sell that and fart machines

For those of you wondering, Lindsay is the daughter of prominent Bethlehem Attorney Blake Marles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will they offer the Fake Reverend Mustache?

Bernie O'Hare said...

I know that would be part of my inventory, at least until CYF shuts me down.

Jessica said...

Austin Lloyd looks like some good quality children's educational toys. Any thoughts on how they compare to Melissa and Doug's educational toy lineup?