About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Pam Varkony: She's Ba-a-a-a-ck!

Pam's back in action with a new and improved blog, Pam Varkony's Perspectives.

I never realized how much I missed her until I read her post about trying to buy a new car. The salesman who snubbed her "was wearing one of those hats like you see in the movies on the head of the crazy husband who murders his wife and puts her body through a chipper."

I'm pretty sure that's my brother. He just got out, Pam. Good behavior.

12 comments:

Pamela Varkony said...

Geez, Bernie, if you two are related, will you please call him and ask him to sell me the darn car?

Anonymous said...

Who Car-r-r-r-res!

Anonymous said...

Does she take the best photos or what! Magic on camera.
Thanks for letting us know she's back. Where was she? We thought she might have taken a post in Washington, D.C.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the salesman borrowed Alan's white suit.

Bernie O'Hare said...

"will you please call him and ask him to sell me the darn car?"

They can't find him ... or the car.

Anonymous said...

Every time I see her picture, I think:

So this is how Mandy Pepperidge turned out!

Anonymous said...

Where did she get her hair done? Puppy Palace of Nazareth?

Bernie O'Hare said...

Does it make you feel good to slam someone anonymously? You must be a miserable and very unhappy person.

Anonymous said...

She does come off as all plastic and not real.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I see. Well I guess that justifies everything.

Anonymous said...

Who gives a shit!

Bernie O'Hare said...

Apparently, you do, because here you are.