- Turks kill a girl! - Kurdish leader Hevrin Khalaf, along with her driver and civilians, were ambushed and killed by a Turkish-backed militia. "This is the corpse of pigs," says one of them, as he taps her body with his foot. Don't you worry. The Joker's State Department finds this report "very troubling."
- ISIS affiliates are escaping from at least one camp where they were being held. -"Disinformation!" shrieks Strongman Erdogan.
- Turkish airstrike kills one journalist, wounds four others. Well, as the Joker likes to tell us, they are the enemy of the people.
- Turks Delibrately Shell US Army Outpost. - "It's troubling," sez the Pentagon.
- Kurds Driven Into Arms of Syrian Government. - This is what I'd expect from a group that failed to fight with us in Normandy,even though it did. Vladimir Putin is laughing.
- Big, Bad Trump Threatens the Most Horrific and Crippling Sanctions. - Cuz we all know how well that is working in Iran
Monday, October 14, 2019
"Blood on Trump's Hands"
Those are the words used by retired four-star Marine general John Allen in reaction to Donald "the Joker" Trump's betrayal of Syrian Kurds. Since Turkey has begun its offensive (laughingly called Peace Spring) against Kurdish fighters in Northeast Syria, the fake news reports the following: