About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Morganelli Designs Combines Forces With Internet Search Engine Advertizing

Internet Search Engine Advertising, LLC (ISEA), is part of Google’s EXCLUSIVE “Managed Agency Program”, and its only representative in the Lehigh Valley. Today, this search engine advertiser joins forces with C Morganelli Designs, LLC (CMD), a creative web & marketing agency.

“It is my pleasure to announce that CMD’s creative solutions can now be even more highly effective and competitive in the world of internet marketing with the help of ISEA. CMD is known for our strengths in the creative and interactive technology industry, and this partnership offers strong support for our business and more importantly, our clients,” said Chris Morganelli, founder and CEO of CMD.

"ISEA uses a call tracking and conversion system that follows every lead and sale that goes into a client's website. Our reports give businesses insight into their sales and leads. That's what makes it attractive, because business owners know it is working. Our partnership with CMD takes the unique, high quality and creative design work they do and combines it with our state-of-the-art search engine and social media marketing. It is a win-win for both of our companies and for clients looking for an all in one advanced solution", said Jason Losagio, Founder and President of ISEA.

In English, this collaboration enables both companies to become a one-stop shop for a business who needs to run anadvertising campaign. From print to high tech web design, Chris Morganelli, can put businesses in touch with their customers. His company portfolio is here.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if he ahs any in's , Hmm???

Bernie O'Hare said...

And they are meaningless unless he produces.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why but I have always found the emails he and his father send members of the Northampton County Bar a little distasteful. I think it's completely legal and ethical but a public official (or his immediate family) soliciting professionals they have professional relationships with has always been off putting to me.

Anonymous said...

I call it peddling influence.

Anonymous said...

Is this an advetisement? Is this news?

Anonymous said...

Do you know who my daddy is? No, who's your daddy?

Leon Rapp said...

bo has no shame when it comes to his man crushes.

Bernie O'Hare said...

"Is this an advetisement? Is this news?"

Given that many of my readers are businessmen or politicians who need advertising, and the person in question is John's son and had an office just two doors from one of my best friends in Easton, I ran the news release. I do not run paid ads. I occasionally give a shout out to a business when asked to do so. I am honored to run this little story in what is, after all, my blog. No one has any obligation to read it. John did not ask me to run it. In fact, he does not ask me to run anything, knowing that I decide what I write about, and not anyone else. Also, his sons are quite capable of taking care of themselves, and i happen to admire them both on their own, regardless of their dad. It is not easy being the son of a famous father. You are essentially slurring this young man and suggesting that he should be ignored bc his father is well known. This is like reverse nepotism. Let's screw someone bc his dad his famous, right? I went through that myself. So did my own father, which is one of the reasons why he left the coal regions. The critical comments here reveal a very ugly side to human nature. And of course they are all anonymous. Even Leon Rapp is a made up name. It is true lots of people hate Morganelli. That's what happens when you out people in jail or charge them with crimes.

Bernie O'Hare said...

"I don't know why but I have always found the emails he and his father send members of the Northampton County Bar a little distasteful."

if you don't know why, then perhaps you need to examine yourself and your own jealousies. I believe that is what drives your distaste, although i doubt you'd admit it. Sorry. I don't thin his son should be required to move three states away to make a living.

Anonymous said...

Thats not what you posted a few years ago, though, is it?

Anonymous said...

Or are you buying another prosecution pass?

Anonymous said...

Yea Bernie is buying a free pass, it's how things work in the legal community.

Anonymous said...

"Even Leon Rapp is a made up name."

How do you know that? Why is it that you always accuse people who disagree with you of using fake names? Yet you never do that with people who do agree with you. It is something you have done for years. Just curious because it really jumps out at the readers of your blog.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I do that because the only Leon Rapp who lives in the state is in Lancaster County. Moreover, no one by that name lives in NC or LC or owns real estate or has participated in any litigation. When you make up a name, as you are doing and as you do periodically, it is always to someone who does not exist. Anonymous cowards like you are not exactly known for honesty. That's how I know. Go troll somewhere else, asshole.