About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Diane Teti and Rich Fegley Tie the Knot


Though I try to stay away from bars on weekends, I made an exception last night and visited Fegley's Allentown Brew Works.It was my fist visit, and the place was packed. Did I fall off the wagon? No, I was there for something else.

Diane Teti and Rich Fegley were married yesterday, and I hope they have a happy life. Both are passionate and caring people.

Because it's a bad idea for an alcoholic to attend a wedding celebration at a bar on a weekend, I kept my visit brief. His guests were a Who's Who of local activists and artists, but they took the night off.

I parked a few blocks away to see if anyone would dry to mug me on my way back to my car. Instead, I bumped into Lee Butz as he was making his nightly walk. He gave me a dollar.

Pay to play.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

FEGLEY FOR MAYOR

Anonymous said...

Gary W. Gorman writes:

Have a rock-n-roll, artistic marriage, Rich and Diane. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congraduations to the newlyweds !

Anonymous said...

Rich is 420 friendly and should not limit himself to mayor.

He should run and chase those 2 numbnut representatives back to their cribs and be the driving force in the legalization of marijuana in Pennsylvania!

Anonymous said...

Look at Rich all gussied up. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

FEGLEY FOR MAYOR

Anonymous said...

Props to you Bernie, for having successfully warded off a terrible disease, and having the strength to put yourself in situations like this one - and to take yourself out before temptations come into play. Keep the faith, young man.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Fegley for mayor!

Bernie O'Hare said...

"Props to you Bernie, for having successfully warded off a terrible disease, and having the strength to put yourself in situations like this one - and to take yourself out before temptations come into play. Keep the faith, young man."

Had I stuck around, I probably would have been fine. Lots of fascinating people were there. A lot of us really respect him and his wife.

Anonymous said...

"Probably" isn't good enough for me, Bernie. Lost a brother to addiction, my dad was an alcoholic. Saw my brother relapse several times, and found many tokens in his effects that marked X days or years clean. In the end, he lost his battle. I respect you for being open about your past, and I wish you the will to continue to resist any feelings of weakness should the thought ever arise.

monkey momma said...

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

How brave. Now if could only hang out at a salad bar he might look less morbidly obese.

Chris said...

Great to see you there, Bernie. Thank you for sharing your struggle so openly, too. Much respect.

Anonymous said...

Love the work that you do in the community I would only ask that you do get insight on what’s going on with Daddyooo’s music since he has he posted as one of his friends on Facebook I couldn’t imagine you being a friend of his read the Google reviews and you’ll see why I say this