About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, November 03, 2006

Pat Robertson Claims Kerry Joke and Missile Tests a Gift From on High

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSomebody must be slipping funny stuff in Pat Robertson's age-defying protein shake again. Last night, he told his CBN 700 Club audience that the Kerry joke and recent Iranian missile tests are a gift to Republicans from on High.

But the Almighty flatly denies He had anything to do with either incident. In a late night telephone interview, he said "Look, I'm getting a little sick and tired of that old bastard. Wait until the next time he tries to do a 2,000 pound leg press. Missile tests a gift from Me? What the hell is he smoking? If I wanted to send a gift, I might send a coffee mug or something, but missile tests?" Before I could ask another question, the Omnipotent One hung up. I think he's pissed. It's thundering all over.

9 comments:

Gort said...

Are you sure it's thunder, what did you have for dinner?

Bernie O'Hare said...

Et tu, Gorte?

Bernie O'Hare said...

dg, Personally, I'm taking a shower. I think rapture should be here any minute and I want to be ready.

Anonymous said...

I think the lighting bolt has hit Republicans because kerry made an ass out of himself and no one but the poltical pundits care

Bernie O'Hare said...

Personally, people who claim God is on thir side scare the hell out of me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this what "Islamic fascists" think?

Anonymous said...

On the subject of jokes

Bernie O'Hare said...

Ryan, That's one of the most biting satires I've seen in some time.

PA progressive said...

Gee, I'm wondering how Pat is describing Ted Haggard and his crystal meth/male prostitute scandal hitting the news?

Bernard P. Fife said...

If churches are going to preach politics from the pulpit, they should start paying taxes.