About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lehigh Valley Election Prediction Roundup

As I make my daily tour de blog, I've noticed many endorsements and predictions.

LVDem endorses Boscola (barely) for state senate and Archie Follweiler for state rep. in the 187th legislative district.

Lehigh County Redneck, who scares the hell out of me, has predicted Chris "Blue Collar" Casey will lay the smackdown on (I took the money and ran) Reichley; Archie Follweiler will win 56% of the vote; Karen Beyer will win a nailbiter; and Russ "the Reformer" Shade catches Julie Harhart napping. "That's how the 40 year old redhead sees it, get over it."

Musings From Mudville tells us Rendell with 62%, Bob Casey with 55%, Lois Murphy over Jim Gerlach, Follweiler with 54%, Dave Kessler in the 130th, Argall in Tamaqua, and Reichley over Casey.

I'm pretty sure Chris "Blue Collar" Casey has endorsed himself.

So far, I've made one prediction. 23.

I'm hard at work on an extensive post about every race in the Lehigh Valley and am running all my scientific poll data through various computer programs. I will soon release a post in which I can guarantee the winner in every race. Look for it on November 8.

9 comments:

PA progressive said...

But Bernie, November 8th is AFTER the election! Even I can do those predictions! LOL

Bernie O'Hare said...

Yep. 100% correct.

Anonymous said...

Re: pa progressive

Boy, I can see that we're all at the top of our game today!!

(Try Starbucks coffee; it's stronger!)

Bernie O'Hare said...

I take that intravenously and it's never helped me. That's why I started sniffing glue.

Anonymous said...

I predict that all election predictions made on November 8th have at least a +/- of 4% of being correct!!!

Bernie O'Hare said...

Wait and see, bippy. You'll be astonished by my brilliance.

Greendogdem said...

I'm predicting that the Democrats will pick up +3 seats in the Lehigh Valley. Pa 187,183 and 134

Anonymous said...

Rendell, Casey, Boscola win by 20+ points.

Harhart, Beyer, and Siptroth will also win by decent margins (but less than 10%).

Dent will only win by 10 over a candidate that had no name ID, no base, and no money from DCCC.

Brennan will take TJ's seat big and make it look easy.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Anon 11:36, I agree w/ all of your predictions but Harhart. She'll lose bc she hasn't even tried.