About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Lehigh Valley's New Love Muffin

Late last week, Naked Lehigh County Blogger released her "top ten" list of the Lehigh Valley's sexiest bloggers. She admits the "list is pretty pitiful, but remember, it consists mostly of men who spend way too much time on their computers, so personal hygiene might not be their highest priority."

Well, of course, she had to rate her husband as her number one guy. But guess who's Number 2?

Moi!

That's right, bippy, I'm a hunka hunka burnin' love! If there's any doubt in your mind, these are the sensual words Naked Lehigh County Blogger uses to describe me. "One of my favorite foils. Yes, he is a mean old ornery goat, but I'm sure there is a soulmate out there for him somewhere, perhaps in a Russian bride catalogue. The picture he puts up of his physical injuries do induce feelings of pity....NOT!!! All I can say is, Damn, that is one big SCHNOZZ!! Jimmy Durante would be jealous!"

I've been called number two daily now for many years, so this is no surprise to me. I've promised LVDem I'd be nice to him for a few days, so I won't tell you he didn't even make the cut.

And I don't have to look through a catalogue. I've already have an offer from the beautiful woman whose picture is attached to this post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never realized it, but O'Hare looks a lot like Mr. Bean.

PA progressive said...

Damn, I hate to see the bloggers further down her list!

Anonymous said...

Hey...lucky for you, Bernie...homely's the new hot.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Nature Boy, If homely is the new hot, look for me in GQ.

Bernie O'Hare said...

PaPro, What can I say? I think I beat you by "a nose."

Anonymous said...

GQ? Hell I expect that mug 'o yours to replace Clooney's on the cover of next year's People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive issue.