About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Calling Citizen Journalist For GOP's NCC Debate

I told you last week that NorCo Republicans are sponsoring a debate on Thursday night among Republicans seeking County Council and Bethlehem Township seats. The debate kicks off at at the Gates/Alumni Center of Northampton Community College (across from the main campus) in room 130. Doors will open at 6:30 and the forum will begin at 7pm. Though only Republican candidates have been invited to speak, everyone is welcome. Because I'll be covering County Council, and think there could be lots of fireworks over existing vacancies, I feel I have to cover Council. But this debate is an important one, and I really regret being unable to attend.

If any of you would like to cover the event and send in your own take on the candidates, I will post your chronicle. I have only two requirements. First, you must identify yourself, at least to me. Second, I reserve the right to edit what you send. You can send me your story at BOHare5948@aol.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent event tonight by the NCRC! Great local issues discussed as well as County issues. Even Victor and the "Bull Dog" got some words in!

Bernie O'Hare said...

I really regret missing it, but Lee Snover has video. She will try to get it to me.