About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Who Stole Those Ten Commandments, Damn It?

Hey, if you leave something unattended, someone will eventually walk off with it.

So it is written.

And verily, I so unto you that so it has passed that someone has walked off with Ron Angle's Nine or Ten Commandments plaque.

Angle, while a Council member, hammered one into the Council chamber wall.

He used to like checking off each one as he broke them.

Ron tells WFMZ-TV69 that this theft is a slap across the face of every Christian.

He forgot to mention that the Jews got 'em first. Charlton Heston was a Jew when he got the original from God. Then he took them all from Egypt to the Planet of the Apes

No matter. Ron's on a roll, and is offering a gazillion dollars to get that plaque back.

Naturally, the Fake Rev - phony Christian that he is - is claiming that the thief must be Angle, John Stoffa or me.  He has absolutely no evidence, but maybe Jesus has been talking to him through the TV set again.

Well, I happen to know the little bastard who did steal that damn plaque. He's been using it to prop up a short leg on one of this chairs. When he heard about the reward, he called me and asked me to tell Ron he's willing to sell five Commandments back to Ron for $750.

I'll pass that on today.

No word on whether Ron gets to pick the five.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bernie O'Hare said...

If yu want to make that claim, you'll have to identify yourself so we can know where to send the Sheriff when we sue you. You sombitch.

Anonymous said...

W-O-W!!! Otters claims in the WFMZ's comment section are unreal. Does that guy have a brain? What classlessness. I wouldn't even expect that kind of behavior from an attorney.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I would. Otter took a few jabs at Angle, who does not use a computer and is unable to defend himself. He did this solely to muddy him up in advance of his next claim for attorney fees, where he will be demanding yet another criminal investigation and making even more of his goofy Bonusgate analogies. He is closer to a weasel than an otter, in my view. I particularly like how he repeatedly accused me of perjury, without ever bothering to indicate where exactly it happened. I've had enough of his nonsense and attempts to cast me in a false light. That sombitch is gonna' soon learn that he's not the only person who can file a lawsuit.

His goofy remarks are here, unless WFMZ deletes them.

J. SPIKE ROGAN said...

I know who did it!!! It was that damned establishment clause!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep them out. There's no place for the Ten Commandments in a country founded for religious liberty. They all seem to scoff at the admonishment against stealing. What's the point.

Jackie Mason used to say there were originally 15 Commandments and you could tell Moses was a Jew because he worked God down to ten.

michael molovinsky said...

bernie, i'm coming to resent being repeatedly referred to as a little bastard. i was 5'7" until which time my poor posture caught up with me. as for your buddy angle; he offered $1,500 for the plaque's return. I assumed it was $150 per commandment. that plaque was not historic and in clear violation of the separation doctrine. I withdraw my offer of return. fyi, the plaque levels my computer desk, not chair. furthermore, sal panto helped me remove the thing, (i couldn't reach it) in exchange for no longer criticizing his proposed Al Bundy museum of high school sports.

Anonymous said...

Buddy Christ will show up a the next council meeting and demand that his dad's commandments be returned immediately. When Flisser shrugs his shoulders, Buddy will damn council by returning Angle as President for Life.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding. The Ten Commandments was sent off to be the first official document to be housed in the new state of the art County Archive building.

Anonymous said...

There was some real CLEAN comedy gold posted here, before you started hacking and slashing comments.

Why the censorship?

Bernie O'Hare said...

Because they are not funny. They're just more attempts to smear Angle. Go post your hate, disguised as humor, there. If you have something genuinely funny, I would consider it. But most of you Gracedale types have no sense of humor.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
david said...

I feel that there was no harm intended over it. But I see what Anonymous means over there not being room for the ten commandments these days. And is that guy crazy? I can't believe what I read.

Anonymous said...

This is God, "I took my commandments back and you can't have them until you stop using them for your political games!". "Don't make me make it rain again".

Anonymous said...

MM is funny. Seriously, that made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Don't let Angle know that the Jews are trying to take credit for the Ten COmmandments, please!

PippySqueek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PippySqueek said...

Curious to know what the commandments are made of. If they are copper, might never see them again.

Anonymous said...

Good one Bernie! As well as your commentors, very good.

Agreed, 1:47AM.

Bernie O'Hare said...

MM had me rolling on the floor. Even Angle was laughung when I told him about MM's revoked offer yesterday. Michael would like a little more than $150 per commandment.