About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Gracedale Passes Health Inspections

Scott Parsons (left) and Bob Werner (right)
Northampton County Council member Bob Werner reported at last night's County Council meeting that Gracedale passed a recent Department of Health Inspection, and in every category. He also noted that the County-owned nursing home recently honored 34 employees who have worked there for twenty or more years.

"It's starting to look more appealing every day," this hard-working Council member stated.

I'm impressed he took the time to be there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parsons and Werner are two level headed additions to County Council. They both made the first quarter Dean`s List.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Yes, they did.

Bernie O'Hare said...

And I say this as someone who supported their opponents.

c said...

Two class acts.

Anonymous said...

they passed their inspection with flying colors!! not because of the new management group.. they haven't done a blasted thing yet! Its because the employees care, and do a great job!! My mother was a patient there and so was my grandmother, I have nothing bad to say about the place... the staff was fantastic! as for management, that had some improvements needed... I hope and pray that Scott and Bob do well.. they are great guys! and by the way Happy Easter!!

Bernie O'Hare said...

I hope to be able tell more of these stories.