About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Bernie O'Hare: Pig Kicker, Burglar & Stalker

In a bizarre post that complains about Easton police, West Easton, The Express Times and The Morning Call, GOP Convention delegate candidate Tricia Mezzacappa continues to accuse me of stalking her.
I also have video footage of him [O'Hare] driving past my house on an 8 track VCR tape, getting out, and looking into my car, as well as placing nails underneath the tires. Lets see if he tries to steal that now too.
Since Mezzacappa has been quick to post other videos of her cameos at West Easton Borough Council and Abe Atiyeh's treatment facility, where's this one? You'd think something this damning would be on her blog, for the entire world to see. Also, since she calls police over something as trivial as a beeping cabby, she'd certainly call them with this hard proof.

Don't expect to see that video any time soon. It doesn't exist. Mezzacappa is doing what she does best. Lying.

Mezzacappa has previously claimed that she called police when I supposedly assaulted her and kicked her pig, insisting that "[t]he police call should be on record. It was placed to the Northampton County non-emergency 330-2200." Right-to-Know requests filed both with Easton police and Northampton County reveal there was no such call. Mezzacappa then changed her story to this: "I skid in a puddle of warm piggy pittle and dropped the phone."

I see.

Mezzacappa also called police a few weeks ago to claim that West Easton Borough Council President Kelly Gross had threatened her in a phone message. When police asked to listen to the recording, she claimed she was so upset that she accidentally deleted it.

I see.

Haters gotta' hate.

I don't think I have much choice about what my next step has to be. She certainly has made my task easy.

23 comments:

FutureDowntownArenaAttendee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bernie O'Hare said...

I'm sorry, but comments using that name are not allowed on this blog.

FutureDowntownArenaAttendee said...

ok.. sorry Bernie.. but you got the message at least.

Anonymous said...

have her involuntarily committed?

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the blogospheric food fight.

Kevin Cerino said...

Does she have her own blog? If so, what is the link?

Bernie O'Hare said...

She does, Kevin. I do not want to insert a link to it and drive up the traffic on a site that promotes hatred, right to the point of including an article about aneurysms, posted after I took exception to a published comment wishing that I would have one and die.

Nice person.

Todd Dietrich said...

8-track VCR tape eh? Well that sure sounds like something we'd all like to see.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I'd love to see it myself, Todd. Hey, I've read your "Couch to 5k" entry. Good luck. Ehoever steered you to Aardvark knows what he/she is talking about, too.

Alan Earnshaw said...

I didn't know you could drive on an 8 track VCR tape. I usually use a car. (Channeling Bill White's grammar police here.)

Bernie O'Hare said...

I was wondering about that myself.

Anonymous said...

I think T.M. craves attention, and you sure are giving it to her, Bernie.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I try my best to ignore her. But I have to respond to serious accusations like the ones she is making. A simple google search of my name reveals entries like hers, which are extremely damaging to my reputation. I have to answer them and take steps to protect myself.

Anonymous said...

Hatred is truly the madness of the heart and the mind disconnected.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Nice quote. Downright poetic.

Anonymous said...

Mezzacappa's hating of certain people, police, newpapers and towns is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat.

CraZy!!!

Anonymous said...

Psychologically speaking, if you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. It seems she is quite disturbed!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!
Serious accusations here Bernie.
This stacks up to a slam-dunk!

Anonymous said...

Bernie,
Where did Mezzacappa work when you two were friendly? Was she employed as a nurse? Do you know if she is currently employed? I ask because she seems to have an enormous amount of free time to pursue her numerous vendettas. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Your a Joker, a smoker and a Midnight Toker!!!

Bernie O'Hare said...

She spent weekends going to the flea market in Saylorsburg, where she sold trinkets and gave massages. I know she had one or two regular massage customers. I know she tried to get a job as an R.N. at several facilities, but seemed to be having trouble. The only place that did hire her was Gracedale. On her second day there, during some kind of orientation, she was late and was told she would be written up for it. So she walked out. I know she also reported a prospective employer, a dental surgeon, for supposed unsanitary conditions. At the time, I believed her. In hindsight, I'm no longer so sure.

Anonymous said...

She is unemployable.

Anonymous said...

Please be very careful with this woman. I knew her years ago and she was crazy then so I'm sure she is just as crazy now. She slashed a friends tires at a bar bc she wasn't invited. She is certifiable, trust me!