About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

LV Ramblings One of Pennsylvania's Most Influential Political Blogs, at least for a Week

A bit of shameless self-promotion here. BlogNet News has just released its latest weekly list of Pennsylvania's most influential political blogs. Five area blogs made this week's list, including me. BNN claims it "combines a variety of data sets to determine which blogs are most powerfully influencing the direction of the Pennsylvania political blogosphere."

I think they just throw darts.

LVDem, who has only been able to post sporadically over the past few months, still managed to make the top twenty. I earned my ranking the old fashioned way - I paid them off. Here's this week's list, complete with links to each blog.

This rating probably has more to do with all the interest generated by Bernie Kieklak's remarks. Next week, I'll be back down to 145,356.

11 comments:

Mark Rauterkus said...

Way to go in making the list and finding the dart.

I'm a former #7 now a #14.

Oh well.

Cheers to you.

Phillybits said...

Congratulations. I was a 14 and now I'm a 4?

I don't get it.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Well, I was nothing and that's where I'm headed!

Bernie O'Hare said...

Congrats to both of you as well.

Anonymous said...

Only applies if a blog is a member. Which is how the rankings should be presented as opposed to "most popular in PA."

Bernie O'Hare said...

Anon, That's probably true. But I'll still enjoy my moment in the sun.

Anonymous said...

B.
Congrats!
Now please take your mug shot off your tag. You are scaring the kids.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I'm trying, but I keep breaking the cameras.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bernie. You are my favorite Nazareth-based blog.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Then you haven't read NewsOverCoffee.

LVDem said...

LOL! I made the top 20? Ridiculous.