About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Which LV Municipality Nas Nicest Christmas Tree?

Bethlehem Tp
Bethlehem
At Monday night's meeting of Bethlehem Township's Board of Commissioners, I marveled at the size and fragrant aroma of the Township's large tree. I had just left Bethlehem, where their large Christmas tree dwarfs the rest of Payrow Plaza.

That got me thinking. Which Lehigh Valley municipality has the nicest Christmas tree? I intend to snap a few pictures between now and Christmas, and let you decide. Haven't quite decided on a prize, but I'm leaning towards a one year free subscription to this blog.

If you are in a municipal office and see their Christmas tree, please send me the picture. My email is BOHare5948@aol.com.

Below is Bethlehem's tree at Payrow Plaza.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out if Bethlehem's tree looks more like a pickle, or the final moments of the Hindenburg crash.

POSTED ANONYMOUSLY AT 10:38 AM

Bernie O'Hare said...

We wont try and compete with the high priced decorations but Portland has the nicest and oldest Christmas tree it has to be at least 60 feet tall-

POSTED ANONYMOUSLY AT 9:52 AM

Bernie O'Hare said...

From Ron Beitler - Emmaus. Combination of the tree and great location in the Triangle.

Bernie O'Hare said...

bethlums tree has always been ugly. slap it up and throw strings of light at it. This tree is brought to you by worthless unskilled union pukes doing their usual shoddy work.

Posted anonymously at 8:04 am