About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, December 21, 2015

Two More Christmas Trees!

I now have 18 different municipal Christmas trees, along with one gigantic peace candle, to bring you on Christmas Eve. That's when I'll upload a slide show and ask you to select your favorite. So far, my two top pics are Nazareth and Tatamy.


One of Santa's elves sent this to me from Tatamy. This is not the largest tree, but is among my favorites.


This beautiful display is off of Route 145, near Whitehall High School.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree - Tatamy's tree looks great.

Anonymous said...

Arboreal genocide

Blue Badger

Anonymous said...

You not only promote ecological genocide you praise it. Shame on you.

Green Planet.

Anonymous said...

I'm for ecological responsibility and the preservation of forests, but you are over the top. Looking at the pictures posted over the last week or so, it appears that almost all of them are artificial, or rooted outdoors.
You do realize that real trees are commercially grown and not harvested from a forest? They are also replaced. Hardly "genocide."
Go chain yourself to a bulldozer.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I'm pretty sure Blue Badger is having some fun with us.