About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, December 11, 2015

Nazareth, Palmer and Wilson Borough Christmas Trees

Today, I visited Wilson Borough and Palmer Township to photograph their Christmas trees. I also photographed the massive Christmas tree standing inside the Nazareth circle, with the Moravian Church as a backdrop.


Wilson Borough actually has another Christmas tree inside its meeting room. This seemed like the nicer of the two.


Palmer Township's Christmas tree is next to a window with an amazing view.


Nazareth's massive Christmas tree, located inside the circle with the Moravian Church in the background, appears to be the prettiest of all the municipal trees seen so far.

Does your town have a nice Christmas tree? Tell me about it. Better yet, snap a picture and send it to me at BOHare5948@aol.com. I am preparing a slide show of them all and so far have seven different communities.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long will it take for someone to be "offended" by this display of Christian values in a government building? Give the assholes time, and Christmas trees will go the way of Nativity scenes.

Anonymous said...

Nazzy's tree is way cool. Drove by it last night. Wow. Tough to get a good pic of something so large. It's a fitting tribute from Jesus's home town.

Anonymous said...

Bernie O'Hare the eco-terrorist drives around in his smog belching antique truck snapping pictures of slaughtered majestic trees, living creatures which are sacrificed to satisfy the myth of Jesus. While the climate conference takes place in Paris our world squanders resources by illuminating dead reincarnated druids while we perpetuate the consumer culture that is so very damaging to Gaia.

Blue Badger

Bernie O'Hare said...

I just got back from snapping more pics. I'm on a roll, dude.

anon said...

Hey Bernie! I heard someone was snapping pics in Wilson's office! You should've stopped in to say hi. Merry Christmas Jill

anon said...

Hey Bernie! I heard someone was snapping pics in Wilson's office! You should've stopped in to say hi. Merry Christmas Jill

Bernie O'Hare said...

Hi, Jill! Sorry I missed you. I've enjoyed taking these pics.