About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Northampton County and Williams Township Christmas Trees

The following are the latest Christmas trees in my holy quest to get pictures of the Christmas tree for each municipal government in the Lehigh Valley. If you can send me (BOHare5948@aol.com)  a photograph of your borough or Township Christmas tree, I will run it here.When it gets closer to Christmas, I'll ask you to decide who has the best one. The latest are from Williams Township and Northampton County:

Williams Township's Christmas tree sits just outside the meeting room.


Northampton County's Christmas tree sits on top of the County seal, just inside the rotunda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The county tree is lopsided and looks to be leaning. Its not shaped and out of sorts. Then again... with John Brown as our CEO? does it surprise me? No!
The tree being lopsided reminds me of a bird with only one wing trying to fly..... It goes only in circles.
I congratulate the staff that picked such a fitting leaning tree for the administration which like the bird with one wing it flies in circles.....
Merry Xmas to all.... and to all a John "Grinch" Brown and Catty Allen good night!!!!