About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LC Exec Tom Muller to Deliver "State of the County" Address on Thursday

On Thursday, February 26 at 8:00 AM, Lehigh County Executive Tom Muller will deliver his annual State of the County Address to a gathering of business and community leaders, i.e.. the unelected aristocracy known as the Urban Growth Regime, at the corporate headquarters of Olympus Corporation of the Americas in Center Valley.

For some stange reason, I got an invitation.

It's my chance to steal the silverware!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom's kept the "fun" in dysfunctional government. What a mess.

Anonymous said...

When is Brownie's address?

Anonymous said...

I guess I am not one of the in crowd as I was not invited to hear the Executive State of the County address.

Dennis Pearson

Bernie O'Hare said...

Dennis, You can go as my intern, but then you have to write a report that day and email it to me for publication here.

Anonymous said...

It's free and open to the general public. You just have to register...

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-lehigh-county-state-of-the-county-address-tickets-15468142631

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 10:57 AM... Gave correct information ... Got registered ... And Bernie Thanks for the Offer ... If I find something special in Muller's speech maybe I'll comment on it ... Do you know I got a press pass when George Bush the elder spoke at Dieruff High School ..And wrote something in the Herald about it ... I think some reporters at the Morning Call did not like that I got a press pass.....( Dennis Pearson)

Bernie O'Hare said...

Dennis, I made up my own. It says "Award winning broadcast journalist." If you ever want to borrow it, let me know. We Hall of Famers have to stick together.