About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Opinions Online Feature Picking Up Steam

Starting this Saturday, I will publish a new feature called Opinions Online, based on a regular feature in the Huntington Daily News. It's your chance to sound off on just about anything, including topics I don't cover. You can complain about the papers. You can complain about me. I ask only that you keep it short and refrain from personal attacks aimed at people who do not handle taxpayer dollars. It's basically an open mike, except that your comments will appear in the body of the post. To participate, all you need to do is post a comment on the Opinions Online feature on my left sidebar.

Things started slowly, but I now have five opinions to share on Saturday.

No comments: