About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Vivian Zumas Running For Magisterial District Judge

Bethlehem attorney Vivian Zumas will announce her candidacy for magisterial district judge tomorrow from the Prime Steak House on Stoke Park Road. Her event runs from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m., and the public is invited. She is running for Jim Narlesky's seat, which includes the 14th Ward of Bethlehem and Hanover Township, Northampton County. Judge Narlesky has decided to retire.

Zumas is a graduate of DeSales and Widener University School of Law, and has been practicing law here in the Lehigh Valley for 16 years. She served a stint as a Deputy AG and as an assistant DA before going into private practice.

She is known for her sense of humor. I think it's humor. Every time she sees me, she starts laughing. She's also a good listener. She has to be.She and her husband George have two very energetic sons.

She is also a first generation American and is deeply devoted to St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aside from being an excellent attorney with all her years of experience, she is down to earth and very intuitive, which are the qualities I would like to see in a judge.

Anonymous said...

Never heard of her but sounds qualified. Who is her competition?

Bernie O'Hare said...

I have heard she will have competition but have received no announcements. If I receive them or am contacted, I will certainly let you know.

Anonymous said...

Wow...This attorney previously served as a Deputy AG and assistant DA- very qualified indeed. Even though I don't personally know her, she seems like someone I can relate to. I wish her all the best!

Anonymous said...

Great candidate. Perfect qualifications to be a judge and my family will be supporting her.

Anonymous said...

Just met Vivian this evening and found her to be very down to earth. We clicked. Very friendly. Great personality with good credentials. You go girl!