|Santa supports Ann-Marie|
Here's what she has to say, in her own words.
"My commitment to the residents of Palmer grows stronger each year. It is with that strength and spirit that I am announcing my intentions to seek re-election as a Supervisor of Palmer Township. The residents of Palmer Township, those who grew up here and those recent to our township deserve a Supervisor who stands with her neighbors in wanting Palmer to remain “A great place to LIVE (I do), WORK (I do) and PLAY (I do).
"During my years as Supervisor, I have witnessed the good and the challenging. But I will never stop standing up for the residents. I have spent my life as an advocate for those who need someone to speak for them. In that aspect, I am genuinely motivated. My dedication to the Senior Citizens, the Veterans, the Working Class, and the teens and children of our community will never end."
Here's her Curriculum Vitae
• Resident of Palmer Township since 1986.
• Currently employed as Administrator at Lehigh Valley Adult Services, in Palmer Township.
• Township Liaison to the Environmental Steering Committee;
• Township Liaison to the Uniform and Non-Uniform Pension Committees;
• Education: St. John’s University, Queens, NY – BA in Chemistry Education – 1974
Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY – MS Ed. in Counseling – 1978
• Member – Society of Human Resources Management
• Member – Kiwanis Club of Palmer
• Annual Township Representative/Speaker at the Brown & Lynch American Legion Memorial Day Service
• Former member of the Board of Directors – CACLV, Third Street Alliance for Women and Children, and Notre Dame High School