About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ann-Marie Seeks Third term in Palmer Tp

Santa supports Ann-Marie
Blogger's Note: I am delighted to announce that Ann Marie Panella is seeking re-election for a third term as a Palmer Tp Supervisor. Her compassion for other people, which is what made her effective as a counselor for children and seniors, is what makes her good for government. But what makes her really standout is her ability to see through bullshit. I saw that  last year when she asked plenty of tough questions concerning a proposed apartment complex.

Here's what she has to say, in her own words.

"My commitment to the residents of Palmer grows stronger each year. It is with that strength and spirit that I am announcing my intentions to seek re-election as a Supervisor of Palmer Township. The residents of Palmer Township, those who grew up here and those recent to our township deserve a Supervisor who stands with her neighbors in wanting Palmer to remain “A great place to LIVE (I do), WORK (I do) and PLAY (I do).

"During my years as Supervisor, I have witnessed the good and the challenging. But I will never stop standing up for the residents. I have spent my life as an advocate for those who need someone to speak for them. In that aspect, I am genuinely motivated. My dedication to the Senior Citizens, the Veterans, the Working Class, and the teens and children of our community will never end."

Here's her Curriculum Vitae
• Resident of Palmer Township since 1986.
• Currently employed as Administrator at Lehigh Valley Adult Services, in Palmer Township.
• Township Liaison to the Environmental Steering Committee;
• Township Liaison to the Uniform and Non-Uniform Pension Committees;
• Education: St. John’s University, Queens, NY – BA in Chemistry Education – 1974
Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY – MS Ed. in Counseling – 1978
• Member – Society of Human Resources Management
• Member – Kiwanis Club of Palmer
• Annual Township Representative/Speaker at the Brown & Lynch American Legion Memorial Day Service
• Former member of the Board of Directors – CACLV, Third Street Alliance for Women and Children, and Notre Dame High School

No comments: