About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, December 17, 2020

How Are You Handling the Storm?

Though I managed to walk about four miles today, I've mostly been hunkered down in my underground lair. Though I usually spend my time a bit more productively, I confess that I've been binge-watching the Mandolarian

Having been a fan of both Lone Wolf and Child as well as Clint Eastwood, this has been a real treat. 

I think today might be a bad day for a bike ride. 

How are you coping? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband is temporarily incapacitated, the snow is as high as the bottom of door, patio door leads to snow covered deck and there is so much snow by garage door when I put it up, I couldn't get it down again without moving all the snow away from the bottom. And.....I have two twelve pound dogs. They took one look at door and turned around. soooooo.....looks like cleanup detail in the morning. Don't know when snow removal crew will get here in morning. Neighbors are old like me. Dogs gotta do what they gotta do.

Anonymous said...

Just back from my walk and amazed by the lack of cleared sidewalks. An apartment complex (Sherwood) was an icy mess, so I guess their liability insurance is up-to-date and many corner property owners failed to clear the handicapped cut-outs (don’t know the term for them) for which they are responsible. Lazy and inconsiderate of some, but I was very appreciative of most who cleared their sidewalks and took seriously their responsibility. (I’m becoming a curmudgeon!)

Anonymous said...

I spent 3-1/2 hours last evening clearing my driveway and decks, and another 3-1/2 hours today doing the same. No energy today to walk. Getting old and ready for a condo (?)