About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Eight Oaks Deserves Your Patronage

Regular readers of this blog know that I only rarely recommend a business. Especially one that sells booze. But I'm about to make an exception for Eight Oaks Farm Distillery, located in New Tripoli. Since the Covid-19 crisis began, this purveyor of fine spirits has donated the equivalent of over 60,000 plus 8 oz bottles of sanitizer to hundreds of mission-critical organizations.It is producing over 4,000 gallons of hand sanitizer a day, and it's going to Emergency Management Directors, nonprofits, and essential businesses. If you fall in any of these categories, Eight Oaks will help you. Just email them at sanitizer@eightoaksdistillery.com. They 0will take your order, and coordinate pick up for you at their distillery.

Starting Wednesday, individuals and families can order 64 oz bottles of hand sanitizer online website and pick up curbside at the distillery. Limited amounts will also be available at their Easton Public Market and Harrisburg Broad Street Market locations, starting Thursday, April 30, 2020.

But it just begins with hand sanitizer. Starting Wednesday, you'll be able to order the hard stuff for pickup at the distillery. And on Thursday, you'll be able to e to purchase spirits at the Easton Public Market and Broad Street Market locations. I'm talking bourbon, rye, rum, gin, vodka and even applejack.

But no Everclear.

7 comments:

Karenemt said...

Bernie, I don’t buy booze ona frequent basis either. But as a 911 employee who also had the misfortune of needing to purchase a vehicle literally two days before everything went into lockdown, I would’ve been completely without sanitizer had it not been for these kind folks. They have been my sole sanitizer provider throughout this whole time until finally yesterday when I was able to get one personal-sized container of sanitizer at Wegmans. Thank you Eight Oaks!

Anonymous said...

Great story. I imbibe but haven't tried Eight Oaks. I will now. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better way to spend my undeserved stimulus check than on bottles of bourbon, rye, rum, gin, vodka,and even applejack! And maybe even some sanitizer (is it consumable?). Be at the EPM early Friday morning to totally blow this government largess. Might even need some of my SS cash entitlement! This booze ain't cheap, ya know?

Bernie O'Hare said...

I will not be buying any booze bc of my alcoholism. But this will be a spot I consider when buying gifts for those who can still toss 'em down.

Anonymous said...

Eight Oaks is awesome. They donated a huge supply (70% alcohol) to the prison. I'm supposed to use it on my hands? Oops. Yippie!!!

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the link and got right in.

What kind of way is that to run a liquor business?

Anonymous said...

12:52 Bunch of showoffs! Better watch it though . . . LCB doesn't have a sense of humor, trust me.