- Photographs of three Lehigh County businesses were running as part of a photo slideshow at the top of the homepage. They have been removed and replaced with photos of three Northampton County businesses. I have no problem with regionalization, but a county website should focus on its own businesses.
- There now is a direct link, from the home page, for online payment of real estate taxes, as well as fines and costs in criminal matters.
- There now is a direct link, from the home page, to Northampton County's underutilized mapping.
- There now is a direct link, from the home page, to Northampton County Council meeting videos.
- There now is a direct link, from the home page, to the courts' webpage.
- You can now search for opinions from the courts' web page.
One of the biggest mistakes this county makes is that it consistently fails to seek input from the people on the front lines. John Callahan called this "continuous improvement" when he ran for Executive. John Brown claimed that he would implement it as well, but has instead imposed a top-down approach, in which people who are here temporarily presume they know how the wheels of government turn. Even worse, Brown has at times relied on government by consultant instead of just speaking to the people in the trenches.
You won't find them at the Pomfret Club.
There is no direct link for custody petitions and that's most likely because none of these so-called experts understand.