- One corrections re-entry coordinator at a salary of $53,889. With benefits, it's $83,659.
- One corrections professional responsibility investigator at a salary of $51,463. With benefits, it's $80,795.
- One corrections case manager at a salary of $46,938.With benefits, that's $75,454.
- Elimination of three vacant clerical technician positions in the Recorder of Deeds office.The annual salary of these jobs is $28,877. With benefits, it's $54,125.
- One Accountant II in Fiscal Affairs at a salary of $51,463. With benefits, it's $80,786.
- One Deputy Aging Administrator in Area Agency on Aging, with a $65,923 salary. With benefits,it's $97,855.
- Elimination of one Human Resources Analyst, with an annual savings of $88,415
- One Human Resources Labor Relations Officer, at a salary of $64,784. With benefits,it's $96,510.
- One Children Youth and Families Casework Supervisor at a salary of $43,471. With benefits, it's $71,352.
- Three Children Youth and Families Caseworkers, with each at a salary of $39,466. With benefits, it's $66,625.
- Elimination of three part-time Deputy Sheriffs, resulting in an annual savings of $76,820.
- Three full-time Deputy Sheriffs, with each at a salary of $45,392.With benefits, it's $73,620.
- The Deputy Elections Registrar is getting a well-deserved raise because of her experience and vast knowledge. Her salary will go from $42,724 to $46,656. Congrats, Amy!
- A Finance Specialist and Economic Development Specialist in Community and Economic Development will see their salaries increase from $46,938 to $51,257.
- Four Clerical Tech IIIs in Court Services will see wage hikes ($26,784 to $29,370 and $29,248 to $32,073).
- One part-time Clerical Tech II at Gracedale will become a full-time position at a salary of $29.615. With benefits, it's $57,577.
- An Auditor in the Controller's office will see a salary increase from $44,827 to $51,463. Another Auditor will become Lead Auditor, and salary will increase from $51,463 to $59,084.
- One GIS Tech I (mapper) will become a GIS Tech II, with a wage hike from $33,155 to $41,738.
Thursday, December 01, 2016
NorCo Personnel Changes Next Year
Last night, Northampton County Council approved a number of personnel changes for next year's budget. Many of these were previously discussed, but let me summarize them:.