About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Forgive a Poor Blogger For These Ads

When I first began blogging, I carried ads from Google's Adsense. Their service matches ads to a site's content, and I earn money whenever visitors click on them. Unfortunately, I was fired after two months for illegally clicking on my own ads.

I am innocent and even filed an appeal, but it was to no avail. The Google gods had spoken.

Time must heal all wounds. After a lengthy suspension, Google has finally agreed to post ads on this blog again. Shhh! What I like about this, aside from the revenue, is that I have nothing to do with that end. That way I keep my independence.

I would love to keep this site ad free, but I'm broke. I don't believe the revenue generated will amount to more than a month's rent per year, if that, but it will be appreciated.

3 comments:

Katie Bee said...

is a "will click for food" sign in order?

Bernie O'Hare said...

I hope not.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. When I log on every morning, I'll click on each one; if it helps.

Peace be with you,
~~Alex from the nation's capital