About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Little Comment About Those Comments

The part of this blog that I like best is its comments feature. I already know what I think. I'm more interested in your view, and learn a great deal from them.

Until today, I'm always notified whenever someone posts a comment. But the blogging gods have disabled that feature, so I'll be a little slow in responding to comments until it is fixed.

Now I'll have no excuse for some of the lousy typing skills I've demonstrated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie, great story on Tom Severson. I always knew he worked both sides of the fence. Someone should notify Democrat and Republican leaders in Harrisburg that Mr. Severson takes money from both parties when he's supposed to be an exclusive political consultant for one party only. I wonder what state leaders would think about a political consultant who pulls out a knife and wants to stab his employees. State leaders should be told that he wants his employees to forge names on bulk mail permits. I think Mr. Severson's days as a political consultant must come to an end. I hope other candidates and former employees of Mr. Severson come forward with some juicy stories.

Kathy said...

Bernie -- Google knows about the problem and they appear to be working on it. There is a flurry of discussion going on at Google Help (Groups). Go to your Dashboard, click Help, then Groups Help. It's probably going to be fixed, as an official "Google Employee" has stepped in to ask people for details of the problem. This is more than they can say about the other issue with being unable to leave an external link within comments. I'm following both issues closely. If neither is fixed, I'm heading off to WordPress. I'm part of an group of people complaining loudly to Google. If we succeed in getting them to rescind the drastic change in commenting policy, I'm running for office.
Kathy at The Junk Drawer

Bernie O'Hare said...

Kathy,

You succeed and I'll support you in whatever office you seek.

I'd like to stay here. The price is right.