About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, October 13, 2023

NorCo Cancels Fall Festival Because Heavy Rain Anticipated

Northampton County has canceled this year's Fall Festival, which was scheduled for Saturday, because heavy rain is anticipated. That figures. On Saturday, my grandson and I are scheduled to participate in the Philly Bike Ride. It will be the fourth time this cycling season that we ride in the rain. The first three times we were caught off guard, but it's only water. I'm more worried about driving to Philly on Friday the 13th.  

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie!. It's Philly. Every day is Friday the 13th.

Anonymous said...

Given Hamas' call for a day of jihad, I'd avoid major cities and large gatherings today.

Anonymous said...

I heard the Festival was canceled due to anticipated low turnout as a result of having to use porta potties

Anonymous said...

“Oh, no! They cancelled the Northampton County Fall Festival and now my family can’t participate is all the fun activities!”

Said no one ever…

Anonymous said...

Ports potties are the least of our worries… it would be better if we didn’t have the parks department dressing in their pajamas for work. I can’t believe our taxes pay those clowns

Anonymous said...

I look forward to next year , always a good time .

Anonymous said...

Busted toilets are an appropriate metaphor for NorCo administration. Porta-potties in the rain are nasty.

Anonymous said...

Bernie wears diapers !

Whethervain said...

Lower Saucon Township Historical Society cancelled their Apple Festival too (even after the pricey commercial tents had already been erected).

Anonymous said...

Wasn't the name changed to the McClure Fall Festival.

Anonymous said...

Should have made Sunday a rain date. 🌧->🌤

Anonymous said...

EAGLES

Anonymous said...

Eagles got too cocky and blew it.

Anonymous said...

I started to shit in the community garden lots at the park
Makes good compost