1) Vaccination Mandates. This applies to all employers with 100 or more employees; all federal workers and contractors; all health care workers at Medicare or Medicaid funded hospitals; and large entertainment venues. Any employee who declines a vaccine must be tested weekly.
2) Booster shots for the vaccinated. These will start September 20.
3) Keep schools open, but safe. Some children are too young for a vaccine. Until then, President Biden is calling for universal indoor masking; social distancing;improved ventilation; and regular testing.
4) Increase testing and masking. - This, combined with the vaccine, will reduce spread.
5) Support our economy. - Instead of lockdowns, there will be forgivable small business loans.
6) Enhancing Covid-19 care. - This will be accomplished by increasing monoclonal antibody treatments by 50%.