About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, September 14, 2020

Where's The Subway?

At this time of year, I do a lot of walking. In addition to exercise, I walk to the stores every day. I've lent out my car, so I've also been depending on my bike and LANTA to get where I need to be. I enjoy it quite a bit, to be honest. Yesterday, I was walking down Main Street to visit Giant and a fellow walking in the opposite direction stopped to ask me where the Subway was. I thought he meant the restaurant and began to tell him, but he interrupted me, "No, I mean the subway, the subway. Like we have in New York."

"This is Nazareth, not New York. There is no subway. No rats, either."

Actually there are, but most of us are two-legged.

1 comment:

peterjcochran said...

Here were we are on this now. Trump won Pennsylvania by 44 ,292 votes. During the riots, we picked up about 10 members a day for two months. So in Pennsylvania there was about 264;000 new gun regulations. 40% were ladies . I see them at my range. Some are Democratics but look what’s going to happen in pa.