About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

GoFundMe Started For Josh Fulmer's Family



On Saturday, I told you that Easton Attorney Josh Fulmer died on his 40th birthday. He passed away unexpectedly, leaving both a two-year son as well as another due to arrive in April. Unfortunately, he had no life insurance. His wife will have to assume the burden of paying his funeral expenses and caring for two children, one of whom will never see his Dad.

Josh was never about the money. He was more interested in helping others as a true professional. If you can spare a few dollars to help his family, I am sure it will be appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-for-emily-ollie-and-baby-on-the-way

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this. When I first heard the story my heart broke for the family he loved and left behind. This is a noble endeavor and I hope many (especially in the NCBA) come together to support them and honor his legacy.