About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Steve Barron's Daughters: Irish Dance Stars



I've already told you, several times, that I am the Lehigh Valley Hearts Champion. It's why I know so many people. Just this past weekend, I annihilated the opposition in a lengthy tournament during which many people died. Some jealous people will no doubt comment that I'm lying and actually lose every game I play, but that's just sour grapes from players who imbibe too much Sangria. I probably should be on a river boat somewhere, but have recently discovered that I'm an agile and gifted pickleball player. Last week, I destroyed Fiscal Affairs Director Steve Barron in a three-game match. He's been working out hard and is a highly conditioned, well-trained athlete himself, but is no match for me. They had to cart him off the court. Last I heard, poor Steve is on a ventilator, with Coroner Zach Lysek is on standby. Steve may be in an induced coma at the moment, but his daughters Emma and Delaney are masters of Irish dance. After years of training, I think they might be even better than me.

Both of Steve's daughters are featured in the video above. I usually like to showcase basketball, but am really impressed by the athleticism and artistry of these young dancers. Steve should be proud of his daughters, who fortunately take after their mother.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy posts like this Bernie, thanks. The girls are great!

The Banker

michael molovinsky said...

I note that one of the backdrops used for the dance routine is the Union Terrace WPA Stairwell. This structure received some "emergency" repairs several years ago, and could use some more TLC.

Anonymous said...

Yea only if the background was worthy of the youthful dance group with some nice white new motar pointing!

Anonymous said...

Excellent!