About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, June 02, 2020

NorCo Seniors: You May Be Eligible For $24 in Farmers' Market Coupons


If you are a NorCo resident aged 60 or older, you might be eligible for $24 in Farmers' Market coupon between now and September 30. It's available for single seniors making up to $23,606/yr. and married seniors whose income is under $31,894.

The application form is available here, and must be mailed by 9/23/20.

Participating farmers' markets can be found here. In NorCo alone, there are 32.

9 comments:

Helene said...

Interesting choice of pictures, and slang, Bernie. Care to share your thinking?

Helene said...

Interesting choice for the photo and slang, Bernie. Care to share your thinking?

Anonymous said...

Very poor choice of photo to accompany this article. It promotes a stereotype as well as institutional racism. I'd call this out even if this climate wasn't encouraging us all to be more thoughtful of these issues.

Carl said...

Why that is Dave Chappelle. Wicked funny comic.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Helene, it never even dawned on me that some people would attempt to make this a racial thing. I happen to like that comic and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. He looks like my grandson so I actually was thinking of him when I posted it. Perhaps you should like into your pen thinking. I am disgusted by your insinuation.

Anonymous said...

Get a grip people.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that Floyd the Landlord?

Bernie O'Hare said...

I was working the polls today, and had a rough time gettiNG comments published. To make things worse, I accidentally deleted a few comments I had intended to publish. This is really bad bc it includes an apology from Helene. Thank you, Helene. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

More than one this week you deleted comments you intended to publish. Hope you didn't move into a basement