About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Barron Barrels on Bikepath

Thanks to the excellent weather, I've been able to do a a few longish bike rides and even got a 3.5 mile "run" in on Monday. That night, however, I crashed. I slept nearly 12 hours, and when I woke up, I was sore everywhere. So last night, I decided on a nice leisurely walk along the Tatamy Bike Path. As I promenaded behind a gaggle of geriatrics, I saw an orange blur in the distance, moving at a high rate of speed, with people jumping out of the way. I thought the aliens had really come for me, but as this UFO came closer, I suddenly realized it was none other Steve Barron, NorCo's money man.

Barron was riding from Palmer Tp's 25th Street WaWa to the Tatamy trailhead, which means he had already hit some hills and would have to revisit them on his return. He's already dropped a ton of weight, met his goal, but has decided to drop some more. On last night's ride alone, I'm sure he did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least he wasn't on county time like when he was teaching and demonstrating outside the Verizon store LOL.