About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy! The World's First 24-Hour Music Video



I'm no music buff, but I love kids' movies. I really wanted to see Despicable Me 2, but my 14 year-old grandson seems to have outgrown them. I can do the next best thing. I can see one of the songs from that movie, Pharrell Williams "Happy". It has just been published on the Internet as the world's first 2-hour music video.

The same song, over and over, for 24 hours.

And I love it.

Shot in LA neighnborhoods, it includes a host of 400 unknowns. You also get cameos from Steve Martin, Magic Johnson, Steve Carrell, Jamie Fox and Jimmy Kimmel.

You can't help watching it without felling ... well ... happy.

Above is a small clip.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greggy's infamous karaoke video should be played 24 hours a day!! The world would be a happier place!!!

Bernie O'Hare said...

D'ya think? I love this video. The 24 hour one.

The Geater said...

Good song, great video! I had you pegged as more of the Neil Sedaka, Englebert Humperdink type you never cease to amaze me Bernie.

Anonymous said...

Watched. Just seemed like typical ghetto rat music. Probably paid for with an Obama grant.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Nice bigoted comment.