About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Following the Money: Allentown City Council Race and Lehigh County Comm'rs?

So far, I've tried to help you follow the money raised and spent in the Northampton County DA and Controller races, Easton's Mayoral contest as well as the Easton and Bethlehem City Council races. I've provided summaries or the actual reports. I've tried to get these Pre-Primary reports to you as quickly as possible. I'd like to fill you in on the Allentown City Council and Lehigh County Comm'r races. Unfortunately, I see an expense report for only one of the candidates in Allentown's election. I will  try to get those to you tomorrow.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In addition to campaign finance, what do you know about this little Acevedo character? He shows up at police events, but he adamantly *refuses* to respond to the simple question of whether he will support tax funding for felon dope dealer and rabid police defunding agitator Convict Hasshan Batts.

That doesn't smell right.