About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, November 30, 2020

Moving Into New Underground Lair

As a result of frequent death threats, most of which come from my friends, my security staff has recommended that I move my estate to a new secret underground lair. I have been slowly but surely moving over the past few weeks. Though I am under strict orders to keep my new location a secret, I'll still be somewhere in Nazareth. 

I mention this because I will be offline for a few hours as wires are extended through a few bombproof tunnels and caverns.   

I consider myself a minimalist, but am amazed at how much garbage I've accumulated 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought internet was fee in assisted living places

peterjcochran said...

Need a hand? I have small truck and a good back. Call.me .

Bernie O'Hare said...

Thank you Peter. The heavy stuff is done, lol

Bernie O'Hare said...

Redd, I cannot post comments that make no sense.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your plight. At least nobody beat you or shot fireworks at you, like antifa and blm are known to do...

No massive fraud. It was sworn in a court of law but You won't believe it anyway...

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/12/01/whistleblower-i-drove-thousands-of-ballots-from-new-york-to-pennsylvania-n1184008


Bernie O'Hare said...

No less an authority than Trump's own AG has concluded there is no evidence of fraud. As for poor Mr. Morgan, I feel sorry for him. I believe he probably did deliver ballots that would be needed at polling places. I also believe these to be blank ballots. You don't challenge an election by news conference but in court.