About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Zrinski Paid For Vendor Stand at NorCo's First Ever Festival

Zrinski with old white man, NorCo Council Prez Ron Heckman
Over the weekend, I received this comment: "Yo BO, the underground grapevine has discovered that Your county council buddy Zorroinski was at it again. Last weekend the county had a festival at LM Park. She had her solar business tent up at a county festival that taxpayers paid for. What about those balls?" Although I have been highly critical of NorCo Council member Tara Zrinski, she did nothing wrong or inappropriate.

I'm quite sorry I missed NorCo's first ever County Festival, held in late May at Louise Moore Park. I had been notified, but misplaced my email until that evening. It was too late to inform you about it or go myself. In addition to musical acts, a number of vendors set up stands. One of them was NorCo Council member Tara Zrinski. She actually paid for the privilege and had to jump through the same hoops that applied to everyone else.

NorCo's Director of Community and Economic Development, Tina Smith, told me yesterday that Zrinski was required to pay for her stand just like every for-profit vendor. She also had to fill out an application. No favoritism.

Zrinski confirmed what Tina Smith told me in an email.
SunPulse Solar is the company for which I work. I paid for the opportunity like all other vendors and did not receive any preferential treatment. In fact, my stand was furthest away from the Food Vendors in the ancillary parking lot so I did not get the traffic that other vendors did. I filled out an application just like everyone else and heard about the opportunity through the signage and marketing for that event and contacted Fun-nominal Events.

There are many events in the LV in which I table for this company.

I hope this answers your query sufficiently.
Thank you,
Tara
I hope this clears up any notion that there was anything improper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

FIERCE may rescind her membership!