About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, November 09, 2017

Rudiger Martinez on Election - "Great! ... Whatever"

NorCo employee Rudiger Lyle Martinez is back from yet another suspension for mooning the security cameras at the courthouse. While taking this involuntary vacation, he read a few of my blog posts and now calls me an establishment blogger. White bread.

"If an attempt on your life has not been made, you're doing a bad job," he told me.

"How about a smashed car window? Does that count?" I asked.

"I'm not talking about some psycho ex girlfriend," he answered.

"You are not a 'reporter that matters' until someone has slipped a piano wire around your neck from behind and tried to strangle you."

Rudiger has offered to turn me into a "relevant" blogger in exchange for the chicken finger platter from Nazareth Diner, complete with mashed potatoes and brown (not tan) gravy. He will also accept a shrimp basket with fries.  This payola must be provided once a week.

I asked Rudiger for his take on Tuesday's election.

"Great! ... Whatever.

"I voted for Ed Pawlowski because I want to see him arrested while in office."

He also claims that Emil Giordano would have won his race for Superior Court if he called himself Emily.

11 comments:

Peter J.cochran said...

Maybe Rudiger can be next personal / HR person ,has interesting take on stuff. .

Anonymous said...

well he has worked as an consultant before. but under a different name in Phoenix AZ

https://local.theonion.com/hire-of-local-moron-gives-nation-hope-for-employment-1819574010

Jeffrey Anthony said...

Probably a little crazy, but very funny, and apparently harmless.

There are certainly worse combinations.

X said...

Bernie,
That's a good one, I myself am wondering if all the kings court jesters as well as its voting base will want a seat in the court gallery!

Anonymous said...

Where will Brown go? Will anything happen with Trapp?

Your opinion please...

Bernie O'Hare said...

"well he has worked as an consultant before. but under a different name in Phoenix AZ

https://local.theonion.com/hire-of-local-moron-gives-nation-hope-for-employment-1819574010"


Yes, the Onion uses Rudiger's likeness, too. Don't tell him. He'll sue.

Anonymous said...

I voted for Pawlowski for precisely the same reason.
I like this kid.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who would moon a security camera can't be all bad, I only hope it was a full moon complete with hanging turkey neck.

Anonymous said...

Those who have the conviction to speak truth to power can suffer truly terrible repercussions.

Anonymous said...

I know couple of places that need dishwashers. Let's see if the can survive on 10.00 an hour

Terminated said...

Shouldn't the same rules apply to everyone Amy Trapp. I wonder if it's to late to contact an attorney