About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, June 09, 2014

Playing Baseball For a Reason


My grandson is livin' the dream this Summer, playing basketball nearly every night at Cedar Beach, at least until football season beckons. I actually left my black bag there one night this week, filled with notes about different stories. When I returned for it hours later, it was still there. These are good kids.

But there's also good kids who volunteer to work with differently abled athletes at the Miracle league. And this weekend, a group Becahi baseball players participated in an All Star Tornament in Limeport, to raise money for cancer research.

Above you can see Joseph Giordano, Patrick Mengel and John Neupauer, along with coach Mike Grasso.

3 comments:

John Blankstein said...

Great story!

John Blankstein said...

Great story!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Kudos to all involved