About Me

My Photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Allentown Afterthoughts

Media maven and blogging pioneer Jeff Pooley, has a new blog, Allentown Afterthoughts. As he explains it himself, "Most posts are really links, with short quotes and shorter commentary." Very cool.


Katie Bee said...

this looks good! can't wait to see what he brings to the blogs.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting blog. I wonder if King Edwin's $8,000 cash handouts on election day will qualify for as an "Allentown Afterthought".

Anonymous said...

I like it! short intro's and it gets to the point through links.
I know Jeff through a Muhlenburg College project a while back. Seems to be a fine young man. I wish him well....The Old Allentown Curmudgeon

Bernie O'Hare said...

Jeff is one of the best media critics I've ever met, and I love the pithy style of his new blog. I am actually a little jealous of other bloggers who can say so much with so few words.