About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sign Up For Notify NC

If there's a major crisis or emergency, wouldn't you like to know what's going on? That's why Northampton County's Emergency Management Services has launched Notify Northampton County. It delivers important emergency alerts, notifications and updates to you anywhere you designate. You can designate email, cell phone, home phone, pager, Blackberry or just about any communication device to receive important notices.

You can see the latest alerts here. For example, at this moment, Bayer Aspirin is sending out 33,500 samples of aspirin crystals. So if you get an envelope from Bayer with white powder over the next few days, there's no need to assume the worst.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and link. I just signed up. My confirmation e-mail said to go to a liberal's house for safety in the event of an Islamic terrorist attack - as they've done nothing to provoke the Arab street and will surely be spared a la Passover or something similar. Good information.

Seriously, though, thanks for good info. I really did register.

Anonymous said...

Bayer is sending white crystal powder in the mail? Oh boy. What marketing genius thought of that one. I think I can see some front page stories in the next few days.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I love the site and have linked to its alerts on my sidebar. It's worth a daily click.