About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, April 28, 2023

Beth Dems to Debate on Sunday

Democratic candidates for Bethlehem City Council Candidate will debate Sunday, April 30, 1 pm, at the United Steelworkers Union Hall (53 E. Lehigh St, Bethlehem). Three seats are up. Incumbent Michael Colon is running, along with fellow Democrats Colleen Laird, Ricky Butler, former Council member Bryan Callahan and campaign consultant Celeste Dee. I will make every effort to be there and report to you. . 

Two Republicans - Devin Brunges and Tom Ginther - are unopposed on their side of the aisle. I've already featured Brunges once on this blog and only connected with Ginther together. His name sounded familiar to me, and I now know why. We went to grade school together until the 4th grade, when he switched to public school. The nuns beat the shit out of everyone, but he got it worse than most because he's a leftie. 

No comments: