About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, October 19, 2020

Today Is Last Day You Can Register to Vote

If you want your voice heard in the Presidential election on November 3, today is the last day you can register to vote here in Pa. I've had this date posted on my left sidebar since the primary, but thought I'd give you one last reminder. I realize most people who read this blog are registered, but you may have family or friends who like to wait until the last minute. Now would be a good time to remind them that this is the last minute.

Voters must be U.S. citizens, at least 18 years old and must have resided within the state and the election district for 30 days prior to the election.  

College students can use their campus or home address, but may only be registered at one place at one time. 

In what has to be good news for procrastinators like myself, you can register online

No comments: