About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, October 15, 2020

15 Million Have Voted So Far, 2.6 Million MIBs Requested in Pa!

According to the U.S. Elections Project, 15 million people have voted so far in this year's Presidential contest. 

In the battleground state of Pennsylvania, 2,664,882 voters have requested mail-in ballots. Democrats are choosing this option, having submitted 1,722,692 of these applications. There are 4,168,900 registered Democrats statewide as of October 7, so that's a whopping 41.3% who are voting by mail or by early voting at the courthouse. Of Pennsylvania's 3,451,514 Republicans, 652,516 (18.9%) have requested MIBs. 

In Northampton County, there have been 72,570 MIB requests thus far, with 29,923 returned.  Lehigh County has received 76,542 applications, and 1,408 have been returned. 


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already voted in Northampton County. I dropped it off at the Human Services building in Bethlehem last week at around 1pm. There was a steady stream of voters dropping off ballots.

Anonymous said...

Dropped mine off at the Emrick Blvd. location. Got my confirmation of receipt a few days after putting it in the box.
BYE-DON 2020

Anonymous said...

I am one of many who can't wait to vote against Trump.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to 2 days... 1.) Trump losing the election; 2.) the Manhattan DA taking the Trump family into custody

Anonymous said...

Got mine couple weeks ago. Can't wait to vote TRUMP 2020!!

Anonymous said...

Like the previous posters. Keep supporting corruption in DC. You are part of our countries problem. You get what you deserve.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this. Indeed Bye Don!

Anonymous said...

This election is already corrupted

Anonymous said...

How many of those 15 million are legitimate?

Anonymous said...

Great voting by PA residents!
Time to end this insanity!
Agree, Bye-Don!

Anonymous said...

This election is already corrupted because more people don't like the same guy that I do! Everyone cheats when I lose, otherwise I would always win! I always got trophies when I did things growing up, so therefore I should always get my way.

Anonymous said...

*******************
* BYE DON 2020 *
* No More Dipshit *
*******************
* *
* *
* *
New Yard Sign --> * *

Anonymous said...

This election is no longer a choice between two candidates, its simply a declaration of what kind of person you are and what you want to be associated with.

Anonymous said...

RETURN YOUR DARNED BALLOTS! Why do people wait? Especially this year, when Trump's henchmen are trying to destroy the ability of the USPS to deliver mail. So fill out the ballot and return it! The postage is free. I picked up mine in my PO box, filled it out immediately (it was a grand total of about 7 candidates) signed it and put it in the mail slot to return before I left the post office.